Car insurance is one of those dreaded expenses that when it comes off our account at the beginning of the month, we ask ourselves, “do we even need this?”. Despite this annoyance of a debt, it is important to realise that having car insurance can save us a fortune of money during the worst months.
Although this might be the case, many of us are forced to pay exorbitant premiums. We did some research and have discovered 5 ways to reduce your car insurance premium in 2019.
5 Ways To Reduce That Premium
- Don’t claim for all the small things, this keeps your premium low, the more you claim the worse things get for your premium.
- Don’t overvalue your car, the more it’s valued at, the more your premium will be.
- Install security devices like trackers, insurers love this, and it can reduce your car insurance premium
- Take an advanced driving test, you will most likely be seen as a less-risky driver giving you lower insurance premiums.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Never settle for the first quote you get so COMPARE, COMPARE, COMPARE!
Sounds Good But How Do I Compare?
With MoneyPanda, comparing car insurance quotes has never been this simple. You can find the best quote suited to your specifications and your pocket in just one minute! To find out how MoneyPanda can find the best premium for you, click here.
- Jax du Plessis is an author at MoneyPanda