Uber Eats is now available in East London, Eastern Cape
Eaters can enjoy ordering their favourite meals from their long time favourites Milky Lane, Rocomama’s and McDonald’s as well as local favourites Sanook, Angela’s Coffee Shop and Earth Forrest.
For those who are not close by and would love to surprise their friends or family, Uber Eats has introduced a new feature that allows users to easily send food to loved ones and share the status of that delivery with a simple link.
“We are so delighted to be launching in East London to provide small businesses with an extra platform that they can use to spread the word about their restaurant, bringing in new customers as well as making it easier for their regulars to return,” said Ailyssa Pretorius, General Manager of Uber Eats.
This new launch marks Uber Eats’ 11th city in South Africa and will provide more earning opportunities to many residents who have been deeply impacted by the global pandemic and have thus had to look for more ways to sustain their income or find suitable work opportunities.
How to order:
- Download the Uber Eats app from either the iTunes or Android app stores or order at ubereats.com
- Sign up and enter the relevant details.
- Select a restaurant or store, and choose what you want to order
- New users can use the code HELLOEL to receive R75 off their first two orders (Minimum basket size of R100.)
- Give Get Promo: Refer a friend and give them R75 off their first order while you get R50 off your next order.
- Press “place order” and watch as your order gets picked up and delivered right to your door
- Your receipt will be sent to your email address associated with your Uber account or can be viewed in your app
Uber Eats is more than just a time-saver, it’s a lifestyle enhancer with a variety of food tailored to your needs through unique filters and recommendations. An everyday solution, the user-friendly app lets the user order with just a few taps.