New Apple iPhone 7 Plus Gold on white background, illustrative editorial.
New Apple iPhone 7 Plus Gold on white background, illustrative editorial. (Photo Credit: www.shutterstock.com)

by Staff Writer

Richard Bull was found dead in the bathtub.

A Coroner to warn Apple over potentially lethal iPhone chargers after Bull electrocuted himself while charging his phone in the bath, according to a Daily Mail report.

Bull from Ealing in west London was pronounced dead by paramedics in his home on December 11.

The inquest into Bull’s death concluded that he died due to using the ‘innocuous devices’ which can be ‘as dangerous as a hairdryer in a bathroom.’

“’They should attach warnings. I intend to write a report later to the makers of the phone,” , Dr Sean Cummings, the coroner, said at the inquest.

For the original article, click here.

 

 

LEAVE A REPLY