In the wake of its successful launch, MTN South Africa is introducing compelling enhancements to MTN SuperFlex, the transformative mobile offering that aims to reshape the landscape of personalised mobile plans.
These enhancements will ensure an even more versatile and user-centric experience. MTN customers can now enjoy:
- Expanded Accessibility: Existing customers or those who have already ported to MTN prepaid now have the seamless ability to enjoy MTN SuperFlex using their current prepaid SIM cards and mobile numbers. This expansion means more users can experience the freedom and customisation that SuperFlex offers.
- Re-subscription Flexibility: Subscribers can now enjoy the convenience of re-instating their monthly SuperFlex plans. This functionality is particularly useful in cases where a payment was unsuccessful.
MTN SuperFlex is not just a mobile plan; it’s a paradigm shift in how consumers experience and tailor their mobile connectivity.
Launched as a SIM-only online offering, MTN SuperFlex eliminates the constraints of paperwork, contract lock-ins, and credit checks.
With unlimited calls and SMSs, customers have the freedom to craft their ideal mobile plans, starting from only R299 per month.
“In a world where mobile connectivity is more than just a service, MTN SuperFlex is our commitment to empowering individuals with the freedom to shape their mobile experience. With these new enhancements, we’re taking personalisation and convenience to the next level, ensuring that every customer’s unique needs are met,” says Ernst Fonternel, Chief Consumer Officer at MTN South Africa.
To join MTN SuperFlex, customers can:
- Choose a new SIM/Number or use their existing prepaid number for a personalised experience.
- For contract customers, a migration from postpaid to prepaid is required before opting for a SuperFlex plan. Customers will need to conclude their current contract obligations at which point they can then request to move to prepaid.
- Customers from other networks are welcome to port to the MTN network (prepaid) and embrace the benefits of SuperFlex. For a step-by-step guide on porting your number, visit https://www.mtn.co.za/home/help/content/move-to-mtn
These enhancements underscore MTN’s commitment to delivering an unmatched mobile experience, where customisation, control, and simplicity converge to meet the unique needs of every individual. MTN is already working on the next set of SuperFlex benefits, including eSim capability.
“Our commitment to delivering a mobile plan aligned with individuality and evolving needs remains steadfast. MTN SuperFlex continues to evolve, ensuring everyone can access a mobile plan that resonates with their uniqueness”, concludes Fonternel.